Physician Assistant – Orthopedics – New Grads Welcome!
Physician Assistant Jobs – The opportunity you have been waiting for! A well-respected orthopedic group in Rockford, IL is seeking a Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join their team. This dynamic team provides competitive pay and benefits and is a great opportunity for professional growth and to be a part of one of the top groups in the region.
The position would work with our hand team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, Limited Call
- Physician Assistant can be an experienced PA-C or a New Grad who has a strong interest/training in orthopedics.
- Must have interest or experience in surgery.
- Must be a high energy individual who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Must be detail oriented!
- Must possess Illinois license or be eligible for license.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary - based on experience
- Medical benefits including vision and dental
- Generous vacation/time off package
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Paid malpractice
- CME’s and paid professional dues and memberships
Rockford, Illinois - Our vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 300,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial and public school options with #5 rated public school in Illinois.
If interested in applying and/or learning more, contact:
Christina Maley Higley
Keywords: physician assistant, physician assistant recruiters, pa jobs, physician assistant jobs, PA, surgery, orthopedics, hand orthopedics, hands, physician assistant, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant, outpatient, OR, surgical assist, clinic, Rockford, Chicago, IL, Illinois, new graduate, new graduate physician assistant jobs