Plan now to join us in San Antonio for the 14th Annual PAOS CME Conference September 9-13, 2013
Please book your room early as we have sold out the conference the past 3 years. We have increased the hotel block and conference space this year, but please plan ahead as we are expecting a great conference with excellent topics and speakers and professional networking for PAs! We were able to negotiate a significant room discount of $199/night (+taxes/fees) for the conference. Learn more about this beautiful location at www.jwsanantonio.com.
Book your room now at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10482178.
Visit www.paos.org/cme for the latest conference information. Conference registration opens June 1, 2013
- Over 30 Category I CME hours Available
- Coding & Billing for PAs in Orthopaedics presented by Mary LeGrand from KarenZupko & Associates
- Optional Workshops to include Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair, Casting & Splinting, MSK Ultrasound I & II, and more
- Key note speaker address by Charles Rockwood, MD
- Guest Speaker Robert Probe, MD - OTA Immediate Past President
Learn more about the CME conference at www.PAOS.org/cme.
2012 Conference Attendee comments:
This was my first year attending. It was a great course with applicable content. Looking forward to next year! Thank you.
What a great course. Been to many AAOS meetings with limited lectures/info for PAs. Lectures were pertinent, concise, and informative. Will take back lots of info for our practice. Thanks, PAOS!
We invite you to a city unlike any other—San Antonio—a land of epic battles, flowing rivers and a flourishing culture. From the stones of the Alamo and the meandering paths of the River Walk to Sea World San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio takes you on a journey through a land as grand as its reputation. Explore the rolling terrain of San Antonio’s Hill Country, a lush oasis offering resorts with top-notch golf courses, spas and waterparks. So come, find for yourself that San Antonio is more than a convention destination. Learn more at www.visitsanantonio.com.
* This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 36.25 hours of AAPA Category I CME credit from the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.