Join us in Orland for the 15th Annual PAOS CME conference September 29 - October 1, 2014.
Registration is now open at www.paos.org/cme. Share this news with a colleague!
Highlights for our 2014 course:
- 56.75 total hours of Category I CME to choose from this year - including many optional minicourses and workshops
- 6.25 hour Coding & Reimbursement workshop specifically for PAs practicing in Orthopaedic Surgery - presented by nationally known speaker Mary LeGrand, RN, MA, CCS-P, CPC, with KarenZupko & Associates. She speaks at AAOS meetings and other orthopaedic conferences across the country. (Optional Workshop - Space is limited. Whether a seasoned PA or a new graduate, this is a great course where you will learn something new!)
- Excellent, well-respected speakers from across the country
- 26 BOC CEU credits available for the dually credentialed PA/ATs
- As a fiscally responsibly organization run by full-time practicing PAs, we provide the greatest value per CME of nearly all PA conferences. (For example: Our conference is $24.27/CME hour compared to AAPA MSK Galaxy at $44.18/CME hour this year.)
- Networking opportunities with colleagues attending from nearly all 50 states
- Workshops & Mini-courses - learn more in optional small, interactive breakout sessions
- Beautiful meeting location and premier meeting for PAs who practice in orthopaedics
The full brochure is available at www.paos.org/cme/schedule
Prior Conference Attendee Comments:
What a great course. Been to many AAOS meetings with limited lectures/info for PAs. Lectures were pertinent, concise, and informative. Will take back lots of info for our practice. Thanks, PAOS!
This was by far the best/most appropriate level conference I have ever been to! Plan on attending EVERY year possible!
Please secure your housing early as we anticipate a full conference.
Plan now for the PAOS 2014 CME meeting in Orlando by making your housing reservation early. Invite a friend to join you! Our conference continues to grow and we have sold out our housing block for the past few years. Plan accordingly and make your reservations soon.
The Walt Disney World Swan is a beautiful facility and hosts numerous medical and professional societies. It has appeal to families and professionals without children alike. You will not be disappointed by the location or accommodations!
Make your reservations now at www.PAOS.org/cme/housing
Walt Disney World Swan Resort
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is your gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. The resort is located in between Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park. Come discover our 17 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds® and the luxurious Mandara Spa. Enjoy five pools, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf, and many special Disney benefits, including complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Attractions, and the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
More information: www.PAOS.org/cme/housing
* This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 56.75 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit (50.5 for general CME and 6.25 for the Coding & Reimbursement workshop) by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
* This program provides a maximum of 26.5 BOC credits for Athletic Trainers